This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
On the Community Summit of the last European DrupalCon (amsterdam2014.drupal.org), we discussed about the organization of the local user groups: the different problems they have, how are they organized, how can we help the existing an potential new groups...
We will use this sandbox to work on a website that will contain the list of all local groups and some extra tools, and also for all the documentation we will generate.
To find more information, ask on the group: https://groups.drupal.org/local-user-group-organizers and check this discussion: https://groups.drupal.org/node/445348
Working on the issue queue:
We are currently working with user stories.
There are three parts (or epics, maybe) being worked now:
- The documentation for the group organizers (Component: Documentation on the Issue queue).
- An installation profile for local groups. Currently evaluating options (Component: Profile).
- A website that will list all the groups and allow the organizers to update the content of it (Component: Website). The code of the website is what is stored in this sandbox.
The priorities are:
- Critical for "I must" stories.
- Major for "I should" stories.
- Normal for "I would" stories.
- Minor for "I could" stories.
We have a "kind of" story points, but as there is no field we can't use, we have left them aside of the issues.