Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
From a template spreadsheet, the wizard can automatically build an entire Drupal website.
Components supported by the wand :
In addition, Merlin provides Gherkin automated tests for all components he build.
git clone http://git.drupal.org/sandbox/churel/2160815 merlin
-A behat environment (http://docs.behat.org/en/v2.5/quick_intro.html#installation)
-Selenium standalone version: http://docs.seleniumhq.org/download/ .
-A Spreadsheet editor who is able to read .ods (like https://www.libreoffice.org/)
- First of all if you are not familiar with Behat and selenium you should start reading this awesome article by Lin Clark : http://lin-clark.com/blog/2013/11/26/quickstart-testing-with-behat-mink-.... Here a tutorial on windows (http://comm-press.de/en/blog/installing-behat-windows)
- When you have a behat environement with selenium, just be sure this environment will do his actions on your drupal site (configuration under the behat.yml).
- Then download and install Merlin.
- Clone and fill the template spreadsheet (in the ods-template folder) with all the components your website need (be sure the required modules are installed on your drupal site).
- Give it to merlin (admin/config/system/merlin) and fill out the username and password field with a credential that are able to create those components on your site (admin for exemple)
- Merlin will give you a zip. When you unzip it you will have two folders:
- One for the build
- One for the test
Into those folder there are two kind of file :
.feature : Behat feature file
FeatureContext.php : Some new step definition.
- Add the new steps and run feature on your behat environment to create/test every component.