Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Scan-to-Login™ boosts up your site’s security while adding an innovative fun-factor for registration and login. Our technology has been built to enable an extra layer of security on your website, creating a very secure yet convenient user experience. It provides an easy and fun way to register and login simply by scanning a QR Code with a mobile phone
Scan-to-Login is a Drupal module brought to you by Zapper™.
- With Scan-to-Login your site will have 2-Factor authentication using our patented technology that combines the user’s mobile phone and the website’s authorization and registration/login functionality.
- Unique passwords are created and used by Scan-to-Login that are long, randomly generated and also include special characters to further increase security.
- Its quick and convenient for your visitors to register and login just by scanning a QR Code embedded on your site.
- Visitors no longer need to remember complicated passwords and username combinations, they can just simply scan the QR Code and enter the site letting Scan-to-Login do all the work.
Innovative Fun Technology:
- The embedded QR Codes are fully customizable to fit in with your site’s look and feel.
- Enhance the fun-factor of your site by giving your visitors a new and exciting way to login and interact on your website.
Zapper and Scan-to-Login
Scan-to-Login works in conjunction with our lightweight mobile application, Zapper™. It is a high-performance, multi language QR Code scanner with no Ads, is 100% free and is used to decode QR Codes quickly and accurately. The Zapper app is available on nearly all application stores. Download Zapper on iTunes and Google Play
Watch this space as more exciting features and functionality for Scan-to-Login are due for release in the near future.
For more information on Zapper please see http://www.zapper.com