This simple module uses GitHub API v3 to get the latest commit messages for a GitHub-repository, and displaying them in a block.
The repository, how many commits to display can be changed.
- Chose a public repository
- Chose how many commits to display in the block
- Edit timestamp format
- Display link to full list of commits (GitHub.com)
- Chose a private repository
- Chose different layouts of commit messages
The module is based on the GitHub API, and is accessed with cURL.
The desired repository is accessed by adding the repositorys Clone URL (SSH, HTTPS or Subvision) on the modules configuration page (
Only public repositories are allowed at the moment.
The ability to chose a private repository is under construction, but for security reasons only public repositories are allowed right now.