These provide enhancements to core media file handling by making file field types fieldable.
How to Use
Configure display of an Image field to use ZURB Clearing, pick your thumbnail size image style and your larger image style for Clearing, and you're good to go! You can even set what caption shows via Fields attached to the Image file entity - giving you flexibility in what to display as a caption beyond just the image title. Setting 'featured' will set the first image in the set as the featured image - showing only that image until you click it, revealing the gallery.
Additional functionality for Clearing can happen via extending the Foundation plugin framework, reference the official documentation for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Media, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 246 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,869
- Last modified: 13 November 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.