Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module implements the Z39.50 and SRU protocols for Information Retrieval using the PHP bindings for the YAZ toolkit. With this module you can easily search or scan Z39.50 or SRU servers in parallel using the standard Drupal search API and present the results.
- anarchivist (current maintainer, developing 6.x branch)
- douggreen (upgrades to 5.x)
- yecarrillo (original author)
Current features of the 5.x release include the following:
- added pager to results
- added display of results mixed so that no one server shows higher than the other
- added basic form option to select server (when more than one available)
- added syntax subdir for defining syntax handling, currently only supports Marc21 and SUTRS
This module has been partially supported by
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,596
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!