This is a very simple module that integrates with YouTube and creates a block containing your most recent YouTube posts.
The block's configuration page lets you choose how many posts and what size they should appear in the block. The images are individually exposed to the drupal theme layer, so developers have access to all of the variables provided by the youtube api should they choose to extent the block. For more informations see the youtube developer pages: https://www.youtube.com/yt/dev/api-resources.html .
This module depends on php curl commands to parse the information from youtube and thus has a dependency on php5-curl.
The module borrows heavily from the instagram_block contrbuted module, so thanks to everyone who played a part in that.
And, as described with instagram_block module ... "The heavy lifting for this module was done by Nick from Blueprint Interactive, so kudos to him."
(See his article here: http://www.blueprintinteractive.com/blog/how-instagram-api-fancybox-simp... )
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 820
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.