This module is a simple implementation of the XRDS-Simple spec, which used to live at: http://xrds-simple.net/core/1.0/.
XRDS-Simple provides a format and workflow for the discovery of resources metadata, and other linked resources.
XRDS-Simple is an important part of the DiSo project ( http://diso-project.org/) and used by OpenID and OAuth for service discovery.
While it has since been merged back into the main XRD spec, this module still provides a way for Drupal to publish an XRDS document.
The module is an API module with no User Interface of its own. You would usually only install it as a dependency of an other module.
It exposes a single hook: hook_xrds() that can be used by other modules to announce services via XRDS.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 271 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,427
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.