Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides integration with the XHProf PHP extension and a simple interface for viewing and downloading XHProf samples and profiling information. These samples can be used for visual analysis with external software, or directly in Drupal with the XHProf FlameGraph module.
As the name implies, this module only provides sampling output (via the
xhprof_sample_enable() function) rather than the full profiling integration of the XHProf module. This is preferable when lower overhead is required during performance monitoring and diagnostics. Sampling is suitable for use on production sites, and can be left enabled for analysis with minimal impact.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 294
- Last modified: November 20, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!