Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
A Wysiwyg plugin that provides the UI for multi-page metatags.
Comes with two Wysiwyg plugins:
- Metatag - Add individual metatags to each page.
When you click on the Wysiwyg Metatag button, a new page break will be added, a popup will be displayed and you can configure the metatags for that specific page.
- Url - Allow you to specify the Fragment Url to an anchor on the page.
When you click on the Wysiwyg Url button, a popup will be displayed and you can configure the Fragment Url for that specific page.
Copy the module directory in to your Drupal:
/sites/all/modules directory as usual.
See the Step by step guide on how to Install and use here: https://drupal.org/node/2102843
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 46 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,259
- Last modified: February 27, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.