Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Wysiwyg ImageField module is an inline image management tool for the Wysiwyg module based on the ImageField and Insert modules with an IMCE-esque image library provided by the FileField Sources and Views modules.
Wysiwyg ImageField is currently being re-written as Wysiwyg Fields, which will allow for any CCK field to be used inside the Wysiwyg.
Checkout a quick demonstration of the early module at http://youtu.be/-CYGPCCzWYo
- Support for Wysiwyg libraries:
- Support for FileField/ImageField based modules:
- Support for CCK Formatters:
- Views based FileField Sources browser:
- Modify output fields.
- Add exposed filters for search.
Wysiwyg ImageField must be enabled and configured on each desired Content type, follow these simple steps to do so:
- Create a new ImageField or edit a pre-defined ImageField on the desired Content types 'Manage fields' page.
- Check the 'Use with Wysiwyg ImageField?' checkbox.
Note: Only one ImageField per Content type can be used.
- Under the 'Insert' section, check the 'Enable insert button' checkbox and configure the 'Enabled insert styles' and 'Default insert styles' sections.
- (optional*) Under the 'File sources' section, check the 'Autocomplete reference textfield' checkbox.
- Set 'Number of values' to 'Unlimited'.
Once Wysiwyg ImageField is configured in your desired Content types, enable the Wysiwyg plugin on your desired Wysiwyg profile and you are ready to go.
* Requires FileField Sources module and Views module to provide Image Library functionality.
Additional help, tips & tricks and FAQs can be found in the following locations:
- Help module - http://[www.yoursite.com/path/to/drupal]/admin/help/wysiwyg_imagefield
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management
- Reported installs: 66 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,319
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!