This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Wysiwyg Fields is an Inline field management system, a module that bridges the gap between Drupal fields and CKEditor, giving the power of Drupal's field system via the simple usability of a CKEditor dialog.
What that means is that Wysiwyg Fields allows for any Drupal field to be embedded directly into CKEditor and behave as a native CKEditor plugin, removing unnecessary clutter from your Drupal entity forms.
- Install the module and dependencies as per standard Drupal instructions.
- Create or update a field so that it uses the Wysiwyg field widget.
- Add your Wysiwyg field button to a CKEditor profile.
The Wysiwyg Fields demonstration distribution sets up a basic Drupal site with multiple content types and multiple Wysiwyg fields ready to play with out of the box.
You can also try it out on SimplyTest.Me: http://ply.st/wf_demo
Regarding 7.x-1.x and below
There is not currently an upgrade path from old versions of Wysiwyg Fields.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields, Media, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 354 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,284
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 28 July 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.