Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows the wysiwyg editor to be added to textarea's not supported by default.
Currently supports the following textareas:
- Site information - Mission
- Site information - Footer message
- Site maintenance - Site offline message
- User settings - User registration guidelines
- Contact form settings - Additional information
- Site-wide contact form - Message
- Personal contact form - Message
- Taxonomy term - Description
If you would like to see any other textarea's supported then simply make a feature request.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,342
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!