Drupal 7 version: use CodeMagic instead.
Provides a TinyMCE plugin to provide an indented, syntax-highlighted (colorized) HTML source view. Much nicer than the built-in TinyMCE HTML source editor.
Read INSTALL.TXT - you need to download the latest CodeMirror library before enabling the module.
A similarly named project - Wysiwyg syntaxhighlighter integration (http://drupal.org/project/wysiwyg_syntaxhl) provides syntax highlighting that will be shown to end users - i.e. code snippets in
This one highlights the syntax in TinyMCE's HTML source view.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 959
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.