This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates with the Wysiwyg module to provide a very simple "Code" button for Wysiwyg editors (currently, CKEditor is supported) that allows user to insert preformatted code, using
<pre> tags, without having to leave the editor.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,692
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.