WYSIWYG CKEditor DragResize plugin is a wrapper for the ck-dragresize CKEditor plugin. It implements draggable image resizing, currently just for Webkit-based browsers (Chrome/Safari/Opera).
This module is intended for site builders using the CKEditor in libraries with WYSIWYG module. For better WYSIWYG CKEditor Drupal integration, you may consider using the CKEditor for WYSIWYG Module which includes ck-dragresize.
- Download & Enable WYSIWYG module.
- Download and use CKEditor in WYSIWYG profile(s)
- Download ck-dragresize plugin
- Place ck-dragresize plugin files into
sites/*/libraries/ckeditor_plugins/ck-dragresize/ so that the .js file is accessible at
- Enable this module (WYSIWYG CKEditor DragResize)
Enable the DragResize plugin in the CKEditor WYSIWYG profile. You may then, with a webkit browser / Google Chrome, use the resize handles at the corners of the images in CKEditor.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 332 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,863
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.