Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The wsrp module adds WSRP 2.0 (and 1.0) consumer capabilities to drupal, allowing the creation of nodes and blocks based on producers wsrp portlets.
It can be used for any WSRP implementation like JSR-168 and JSR-268.
- PHP Soap extension
- PECL HTTP library
- To enable the support for multi-valued http parameters non in php form (like mypar -> mypar=val1&mypar=val2) you should actually enable always_populate_raw_post_data so that the WSRP module can handle that
Development is sponsored by Plurimedia.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,066
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.