This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The wsrp module adds WSRP 2.0 (and 1.0) consumer capabilities to drupal, allowing the creation of nodes and blocks based on producers wsrp portlets.
It can be used for any WSRP implementation like JSR-168 and JSR-268.
- PHP Soap extension
- PECL HTTP library
- To enable the support for multi-valued http parameters non in php form (like mypar -> mypar=val1&mypar=val2) you should actually enable always_populate_raw_post_data so that the WSRP module can handle that
Development is sponsored by Plurimedia.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Site Navigation
- Downloads: 1,108
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.