The World of Warcraft armory contains vast information for players and guilds. WoW Armory downloads and stores your guilds roster information at each cron run, showing it in a neatly organized and sortable list.
Supports both US and EU armories.
After installation and configuration, you should run cron. Then just simply load http://www.example.com/wowarmory
Due to limited time to work on the project this version will only have bug fixes. No new features will be added for now.
This version will be under complete support including bug fixes, feature requests, and documentation.
If you have any questions feel free to use the contact form provided by Drupal.org on the personal accounts.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Games and Amusements, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,465
- Last modified: December 2, 2014