Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
EPGP is a relational reward system for World of Warcraft. It is an alternative DKP system in which your loot buying power is defined by the ratio of your effort and rewards points instead of their difference. In plain English, in a traditional DKP system you receive effort points that increase your DKP pool and spend them to receive loot which decreases your DKP pool. The person with the largest DKP pool has the most buying power. In EPGP, you receive effort points but you also receive loot points. These are separate from each other and your buying power is defined by your effort points divided by your loot/gear points.
EPGP is implemented as an addon which you can download from the project's website or curse.com. The addon can work completely in game, using your guild's officer notes to store its data. As of June 2012, this module was released, complementing the addon to provide a convenient way to access your EPGP data out of the game and at the same time protect it against accidental loss.
You can find more information about the EPGP system and addon in the dedicated website Help section.
- Blizzard Community Platform API (>=2.5).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Games and Amusements, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 939
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.