Workbench Files provides some basic file management within the Workbench framework, by allowing users to see all files that have been uploaded to the site.
Workbench is a suite of modules which provide easier content management for content administrators. Each of the "Workbench" modules has been tested to work with the main Workbench module, and with the other modules in the Workbench suite. The Workbench suite is modular, allowing site builders to build the workflow that best suits the content administrators on their site. The Workbench suite provides authors, editors, and publishers with a unified interface for managing content relevant to them. It allows people to focus on content, rather than on learning Drupal.
Development is sponsored by Palantir.net.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 865 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,167
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.