This is an extension module for Workflow-ng that provides an action that lets users perform operations on individual profile fields.
The module is extremely flexible, allowing any kind of MySQL operation to be performed (token-compatible) on any profile field, for any user that can be derived from token.
The original intent for development was to create an attendance/class-card system in Ubercart. This module provides the functionality to add X number of classes to a user's "class card" profile field when they purchase a 5, 10 or 20 class card.
To implement the attendance system with class-card tracking using Ubercart, see this thread.
Development sponsored by Lulubandha's Yoga Studio
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Management
- Downloads: 937
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.