Using Wincache Extension to speed up your site
Wincache is what makes using PHP on Windows feasible and fast.
- User cache (shared memory between PHP processes)
- File system operation accelerator using native Win32 API
- File system + Resolve Path cache
- Opcode caching (Zend Opcache is BROKEN on windows, so you need to use the Wincache Opcode Cache)
To unleash the full power of Wincache, you should also use the Supercache module.
This module is developed and maintained in personal time. If it was useful to you,
Or use Bitcoin:
Official Microsoft Wincache php extension forum:
Calling .Net code from PHP:
Installing Drupal on Windows, IIS and SQL Server:
Check the complete README file for detailed setup instructions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 302 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,426
- Last modified: 19 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.