Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows for the completely insane ability for a theme to select its own base theme.
This can be useful, but probably isn't.
Note: if two themes both define the same function, like both defining phptemplate_preprocess_page(), you will get the dreaded WSOD. See
This module requires bad judgement.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Novelty
- Downloads: 616
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.