This module allows to create and manage whos.amung.us widgets via
blocks without writing HTML/JS code, just configuring an option form.
You can create as many widgets as you want, configuring default options
for all of them, or overriding them as you want.
The main module allows to manage configurable core Blocks, but this
module comes with four submodules if that is not enough:
- Bean: Integration with Bean module.
- Boxes: Integration with Boxes module.
- CTools: Integration with CTools.
- It defines a configurable Content Type plugin.
- Views: Integration with Views.
- It defines a configurable View Handler Area.
- View Handler Areas can be placed in:
- View's Header.
- View's Footer.
- View's Empty area.
API key is detected at installation time (if possible) or it can be
configured/changed via administration.
This module is integrated with Features when using core blocks.
If you are using widgets via submodules, they are also natively exportable.
Default options are system variables, so they can be exported with Strongarm.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 503
- Last modified: August 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.