Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
An Overview of Who Logged In
The Who Logged In module creates a block that lists users who logged into the site to a certain time period. You can configure the module to any time you like but by default it is set to 24 hours.
The Who Is Online core block that ships with Drupal is similar but the difference is that the Who Is Online block only displays users who are currently logged in but the Who Logged In block also displays users who logged in from a certain time period. (For example last 48 hours).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 559
- Last modified: February 20, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.