Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Grant individual users access to the results of specific webforms.
Adds a tab to each webform "edit section" that allows you to add users that should be able to access the results of a webform, but not adjust the form itself.
Users who are granted access this way then don't see the "edit" tab on the webform but only the "results" tab. They can then view results, download them, ...
How can you get involved?
- Help write or improve the documentation.
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/admin_theme.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
How can you be kept up to date?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,165
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!