Per the Webform Entity module instead. This project will stick around for a while as several projects use it, and a migration plan will be posted shortly.this module is officially deprecated and users are encouraged to use
A helper module to expose Webform submissions as entities. This simple module doesn't do anything by itself, but is instead to help site builders in building Relations between a submission and another entity.
When a user goes to view one of these entities, they are redirected to the submission's page.
If you implement hook_webform_submission_entity_insert you can create a relation entity between that submission and something else. For example, a CRM site might want to create a relation between a contact record and a submission.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,048
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.