Useful for creating letter writing campaigns aimed at newspapers and other publications using webforms. Provides a component for Drupal webforms populated with selectable publications. If configured, to collect a zip/postal code from a component on a a previous form page, the publications component will reduce this list of publications to those with addresses in a set range.
Sponsored by the folks at openmedia.ca.
- Install module.
- Visit admin/config/content/webform_publications and add some publications.
- Add the component to a webform and configure the five fields found in the publications fieldset on the component's edit page.
- Use the email tab of your webform to configure an email template that mails out to the email addresses of various publications selected by a user using the publications component.
- Webform postal code module might be useful for collecting and validating postal codes to use as 'key components' for publication components.
- This project began as a port of the D6 letters module, but was ultimately reworked as a webform component to add flexibility. If you have D6 publications data from the letters module, it's format will still work with webform publications.