Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module lets you customize the submit-button labels for multi-page webforms. It allows you to specify the labels for the first page, last page and intermediate pages independently. It also adds a button-form directly below the form-builder form.
- Configurable labels on webform submit buttons. - Different labels for the first, last and intermediate pages.
- Intuitively edit the buttons directly below the form_builder form.
Install and enjoy.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 207 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,780
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.