This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module lets you customize the submit-button labels for multi-page webforms. It allows you to specify the labels for the first page, last page and intermediate pages independently. It also adds a button-form directly below the form-builder form.
- Configurable labels on webform submit buttons. - Different labels for the first, last and intermediate pages.
- Intuitively edit the buttons directly below the form_builder form.
Install and enjoy.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 236 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,096
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.