Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds a textarea to the Webform creation form to enter a list of field titles. It also adds an additional field to select textfield or textarea generation. This list is used to automatically generate fields for each one of the items in the list. This saves you a lot of time if you need to generate multiple fields of a particular type for a long form.
Here's a short video demonstration:
Drupal 7 Version
The module changes slightly in the D7 version. After you have installed the module, you will find a link labeled "Bulk generate form components" under the Webform tab. There you will find the form to pick the type of components and enter the Names (labels).
This version also adds the feature of optionally being able to make all of the form components generated mandatory.
Development of this module is sponsored by Gold Country Media
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 237 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,866
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.