Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Webform is the module for making forms and surveys in Drupal. After a submission, users may be sent an e-mail "receipt" as well as sending a notification to administrators. Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform also provides some basic statistical review and has an extensive API for expanding its features.
Some good examples could be contests, personalized contact forms, or petitions. Each of these could have a customized form for end-users to fill out. If you need to build a lot of customized, one-off forms, Webform is a more suitable solution than creating content types and using CCK or Field module. Explanation of Webform vs. CCK (or Fields).
Webform is second most popular non-utility contrib module, after Views. It is a large, rich module used by hundreds of thousands of sites. Webform is once again being maintained by its creator, quicksketch, who is supported by the hosted survey-solution website Webform.com and Lullabot.
7.x-4.x: This is the most highly maintained branch. It receives all new features and bugs are activity investigated.
- Requires PHP 5.3, CTools, and Views 3.
- Upgrading to Webform 7.x-4.2+. Change record.
- Upgrading from Webform 3.x to 4.x. All users are strongly urged to upgrade to 7.x-4.x. Backup your database and ensure that all Webform-related modules are compatible before upgrading. For API changes, see the upgrading from Webform 3.x to 4.x documentation.
6.x-3.x: Critical bug fixes only.
7.x-3.x: Critical bug fixes only.
8.x: Port to D8 got lead developer/maintainer. See the Webform D8 team issue.
Webform related projects
- Options Element: Provides a better UI for creating select list options.
- Select or Other: Allows for a textfield for "Other..." options in select lists and radio buttons.
- Date Popup (part of Date): Enables popup calendars in Webform date components.
- MIME Mail: Send HTML and attachments in e-mails sent by Webform.
- Mollom or CAPTCHA: Protect your webforms from spam.
- Webform Validation: Add advanced validation based on a variety of conditions.
- And many others! See a list.
Maintainers of Webform-related 3.x modules: please provide support for Webform 4.x.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Statistics
- Reported installs: 489,773 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,385,349
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.