Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
There are a variety of web statistics collection and analysis packages around. Webalizer is one of the fine old traditional (and free) ones. This module provides a mechanism for configuring webalizer, instructions on how to configure your (Apache) webserver to gather the statistics in the proper format, and the necessary (U*x) shell scripts to process the log files via cron.
Support is provided for Drupal 5 and Drupal 6.
I have no plans to provide a Drupal 7 or higher version of this module (my current client base won't be shifting for years, if ever) so let me know if you're interested in picking up support for this module for higher versions of Drupal.
Special thanks to the folks at Economic Security Planning, Inc. for allowing this work for pay to be put in the public domain.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Statistics
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,354
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.