Note: As of 2010/01/29, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, or you as the module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to .
If you are looking for a module with the same purpose, see Weather.
WeatherFacti displays a personalized XML feed from weather.com, weatherfacti. Inspired by Will Ballantyne - facti.net, this module features automatic IP to city detection. From the first visit the web viewer will see a location specific weather report. Later on, the user will be able to personalize the number of days to display a weather report, the specific location via postal code, and a personalized city name.
The report is seen through a block. Make certain to enable that block and place it in your prefered place.
This is a dev release. I am working on the figuring out the Drupal CVS naming and tagging conventions. Please bare with me here.
I wouldn't use the development module. Drupal is updating the development snapshot in another 12 hours.
Note: The Partner ID and Site Key are no longer optional. It seems that Weather.com requires them.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Location, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,695
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.