Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
The watchdog aggregator is intended for people that run some or a lot of drupal sites and may have a central site (maybe an intranet site) that they can visit and see if something is wrong on their other sites.
It collects all watchdog messages of a certain level (f.e. WATCHDOG_ERROR and above) from other sites similar to the news aggregator module that collects news.
The module works by using direct database access via mysql or postgres. It provides a block similar to the news feed aggregator block and a section under admin/reports were you can see and filter the log messages by site, type and error level.
For graphing statistical data the module depends on Flot.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 2,176
- Last modified: February 25, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.