Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Node edit – enables you to validate content while adding or editing nodes without having to leave the node edit form or saving the node. (node edit demo)
- Block – Provides a block to validate any page on your site including themed nodes, views, panels and coded pages. (block demo)
- Admin form – provides additional analysis input options including a text area for validation of free form content, a URL input enabling analysis of any accessible page on the web, and a node id input for analysis of saved nodes. (admin form demo)
The goal of the module to help you create content that doesn't break across browsers, is accessible and improves your Drupal SEO rankings.
Requirements & recommendations
- Drupal SEO Tools - integrated dashboard for SEO reporting, analytics and optimization
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen provides digital strategy, agile enterprise Drupal website development and online marketing services. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,654
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!