This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module interacts with the API from the hosting company VPS.NET.
Currently at this very early stage the module allows you to view your VPS information after entering your API key on the settings page.
If you want to have a play with this module sign up for VPS.NET with code "DRUP25" for 25% off the initial order.
Reseller functionality and Paypal support have just been added to CVS. Please do not use these on a live site, although testing and feedback would be great. Thanks.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 548
- Last modified: 13 January 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.