VotingAPI helps developers who want to use a standardized API and schema for storing, retrieving, and tabulating votes for Drupal content.
Among other things, it supports:
Rating of any content (comments, nodes, users, fish, whatever)
Multi-criteria voting (rate a game based on video, audio, and replayability)
Automatic tabulation of results (with support for different voting styles, like 'percentage' and '+1/-1')
Efficient caching of results (sorting and filtering doesn't require any recalculation)
Hooks for additional vote calculations
Note that this module does NOT directly expose any voting mechanisms to end users. It's a framework designed to make life easier for other developers, and to standardize voting data for consumption by other modules (like Views).
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 76,825 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 709,949
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.