The VoIP Plivo module makes it possible for the VoIP Drupal platform to make and receive voice calls via the Plivo Cloud (http://plivo.com/) as well as the Plivo Framework (http://www.plivo.com/framework/) APIs.
Plivo Cloud is a cloud-based platform to build voice & SMS applications. It helps you build powerful telephony apps without having to worry about the telecom infrastructure. To use it, follow the instructions described in voipplivocloud/README.txt.
Plivo Framework is an open source communications framework that enables the rapid development of voice-based apps using your existing web infrastructure. To use it, you must have the Plivo Framework installed on your server. For additional information, check voipplivoframework/README.txt.
Currently, VoIP Plivo is distributed as part of the VoIP Drupal module (http://drupal.org/project/voipdrupal).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Last modified: September 25, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.