This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The VoIP Phone module enables users to make phone calls directly from the browser. It provides a basic API and support for common web-based VoIP phones such as Phono (http://phono.com) and Twilio Client (http://www.twilio.com/api/client).
VoIP Phone widgets are available either as Drupal blocks, or as CCK display formatters for Phone (http://drupal.org/project/phone) or VoIP Number (http://drupal.org/project/voipnumber) fields. For additional information, please check the README.txt file.
The VoIP Phone module is part of the VoIP Drupal framework (http://drupal.org/project/voipdrupal). This module has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi and Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Mail
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,263
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.