This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This VoIP Number Field module provides a new CCK field that uses the VoIP Number API (http://drupal.org/project/voipnumber) to handle different kinds of phone numbers (home, mobile, work, SIP, etc.)
This module is part of VoIP Drupal platform. It has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi and Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Mail, Mobile
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,504
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.