This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The VoIP Number provides an abstraction layer that facilitates the handling of the different kinds of "phone numbers" associated with Internet telephony (VoIP) calls.
In particular, this module provides:
- an API that enables access to the different VoIP Numbers associated with individual users and content types
- A "VoIP Number Phone" and a "VoIP Number SMS" sub-modules to facilitate the integration with the telephone numbers already provided by the Phone module (http://drupal.org/project/phone) and the SMS Framework (http://drupal.org/project/smsframework), respectively.
This module is part of VoIP Drupal platform. It has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi and Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Mail
- Reported installs: 38 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,060
- Last modified: October 11, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.