Our project targets community media, and seeks to lower the barrier to entry for communities looking to collaborate with other like-minded groups via the web. One of the uses for our work will be within journalism, but other uses include collaborative creation of open courseware.
To get VoiceBox:
- Download the fully packaged tarball from the VoiceBox Features Server.
- Use the makefile (which requires Drush Make) connected with this project page. If you are comfortable with the command line and using Drush then this is probably your preferred option.
Additional documentation for this project can be found on http://code.funnymonkey.com
The fully functioning install profile requires bundling third party libraries; while this is in the pipeline for support on drupal.org, it is not yet fully supported. The .make file committed to CVS for this project will install a complete, fully functioning site - and using the .make file will be a better choice for more experience site builders. The completely bundled download will be a better choice for users getting started with Drupal.
Both installation methods install the same site; however, using the bundled download is an easier way to get started.
Developed by the friendly primates at FunnyMonkey.
|6.x-1.0-beta2 (offsite link)||This inludes Drupal core, and all the necessary modules and libraries ready to install.||2011-Apr-11||Release Notes|
|makefile-6.x-1.0-beta2||This contains just the drush makefile, and is intended for experienced site builders.||2011-Apr-11||Release Notes|
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Last modified: February 9, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.