A Taxonomy-related module.
The basic "out of the box" functionality is to provide a listing of vocabulary's taxonomy terms at taxonomy/vid. However, don't use this page like that unless you really just need that. This page was made to be overriden by panels/views.
What it does
- Provides a "taxonomy/vocabulary id" with a listing of terms for that vocabulary.
- Panels integration; it's "taxonomy/vocabulary id" described to ctools as a page, so it can be overridden by panels with the context to vocabulary (like taxonomy/term/tid is described to panels with the context of term).
- Pathauto intergration; automatically alias the paths. (ie can have "vocabulary/[vocabname]" and have the aliases created for the paths)
- Tabs to edit vocabulary and admin list terms right there at the page (ie taxonomy/vocabulary id/edit is vocabulary edit page).
- Taxonomy Menu integration; specify page as vocabulary page to head the vocabulary's menu.
- Submodule to provide permisions per vocab for the vocabulary listing (default is anyone with access content permission)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,587
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.