This module integrates with payment services provided by Virtual Merchant. It currently supports VM's merchant provided form service in Ubercart, allowing you to accept credit card payments through Ubercart that are processed through your VM account.
To use as an Ubercart payment gateway:
You must browse to the payment gateway settings form and enter your login credentials you use when signing into the web terminal. At Virtual Merchant, under the Terminal > Merchant > Payment fields menu item, you need to look at all the payment fields and ensure that only fields beginning with ssl_ are enabled. If a field such as the CreditCard field is enabled, you will get an error message when processing payments.
For more information, refer to the Developer Guide.
Please use the module's issue tracker to post bug reports.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,641
- Last modified: September 29, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.