This module uses the The Wookmark jQuery plugin.
Please refer the REAME.txt
Installation via drush
A Drush command is provided for easy installation of the wookmark plugin.
The command will download the plugin and unpack it in "sites/all/libraries".
It is possible to add another path as an option to the command, but not
recommended unless you know what you are doing.
UPDATES: Some major changes have been pushed along with some additional setting options. If you update the module please don't forget to save your views settings.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 144 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,654
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.