DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
We have a contextual filter from core "Content:Has taxonomy term Id with Depth".
Looking for a way to filter a view with taxonomy term name ? This module, on installation adds a contextual Filter plugin that allows a view to be filtered based on the taxonomy term name.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Views
- Reported installs: 180 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,674
- Last modified: October 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.