Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Enables the presentation of views through tabs.
Adds three new View Type options to page and block views. All three display each node (piece of content) on a separate tab.
- Tabs - Fields. You need to define at least one field to use this option as it displays field information.
- Tabs - Teaser List
- Tabs - Full Nodes
By default the titles are drawn from full content (node) titles. Configure the module at
Administer › Site configuration › Views Tabs to select a length to truncate titles for better display.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 702 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,175
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.