Enables the presentation of views through tabs.
Adds three new View Type options to page and block views. All three display each node (piece of content) on a separate tab.
- Tabs - Fields. You need to define at least one field to use this option as it displays field information.
- Tabs - Teaser List
- Tabs - Full Nodes
By default the titles are drawn from full content (node) titles. Configure the module at
Administer › Site configuration › Views Tabs to select a length to truncate titles for better display.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 602 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,209
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.