Views Table Highlighter allows administrators to easily highlight certain Views Table rows based on simple PHP code accessible from the Views UI.
The default CSS classes provided by the module will colorize the rows. You can add your own CSS to apply other styles in addition to color, such as bold.
- Build your View.
- Select "Table Highlighter" as the View's Style.
- Modify the example PHP code provided to highlight the rows you're interested in.
If you'd like to use styles other than the predefined colors, you can return your own custom string from the highlighter PHP code. In your theme, create a corresponding CSS class "views-table-highlighter-$color", where "$color" is your custom string.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements, Views
- Reported installs: 1,233 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,069
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.