Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a draggable slider as a control widget for the Views Slideshow module. The slider is both a control and display element, dragging the slider causes the slideshow to jump forward (or backward), it automatically advances when the slideshow cycles.
The Drupal 7 branch is actively maintained and is compatible with Views Slideshow 7.x-3.x and no longer requires the jQuery UI module. If you need the 6.x branch to be compatible with Views slideshow 6.x-3.x feel free to contact me.
The older 6.x-2.x version is no longer actively developed (patches are still accepted of course). It is compatible with Views Slideshow 6.x-2.x and also requires jQuery Update 6.x-2.x and the stable version of jQuery UI (download the stable 1.7.x version from the jQuery UI website).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 6,855 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54,508
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.