Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Integrates JCarousel features into views slideshow version 6.x-3.x or 7.x. Currently provides a JCarousel pager widget.
- Views Slideshow
- JCarousel - provides a "pure" JCarousel view style.
- Views Slideshow JCarouselThumbs - a plugin for Views Slideshow 2.x based on thumbnail hover that provides a JCarousel in place of the "thumbnails." This module serves the same purpose in a more elegant way for Views Slideshow 3.x versions.
This module provides a jCarousel slideshow option for the views_slideshow module.
To use this, follow these steps:
- Download and extract the following modules and their dependencies to the sites/all/modules (or your team's equivalent)
- Download and extract the 0.2.9 version of the jCarousel library to sites/all/libraries. The source code can be found here:
the folder name you create for this will need to be "jcarousel". the full path should be: sites/all/libraries/jcarousel
and when you are done, the following path will need to be available: sites/all/libraries/jcarousel/lib
- enable the views_slideshow_jcarousel module from http://example.com/admin/modules
- create or edit a view. Under the Format heading, click "format" and select "slideshow". You should now be able to select and configure your jcarousel slideshow.
Pager options are on this configuration screen, not under views "pager settings". To decide where you want your pager to go,
you can tick the pager widget checkbox beneath the area you wish to show it. your choices are "top" or "bottom" of carousel.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 8,746 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,158
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.